Ouma Swesie Black Garlic 50g
Ouma Swesie Black Garlic (50g) is made by fermenting fresh garlic for a period of time, through this process the garlic cloves turn dark and they develop a deliciously sweet balsamic and molasses taste with no odour. Great as a snack or used in pastas, meat dishes, stews, sauces or with steak or salads.
No preservatives added.
- Garlic has been shown to have positive effects on over 150 different diseases because of its powerful natural phytochemicals
- Garlic reduces inflammation, boosts immune function, is toxic to 14 types of cancer & boosts cardiovascular health
- One of garlic’s compounds is allicin, a sulfur-rich compound & powerful weapon against bacteria, viruses, fungi & parasites
- Black garlic contains twice the antioxidant punch of fresh garlic due to an extensive aging or curing process
- Sprouted garlic exhibits more antioxidant capacity than fresh garlic