The activated charcoal is a 200g sugar scrub with a difference. Made with detoxifying activated charcoal and kaolin clay, this fab facial polish is a natural deep-cleaning treatment for your skin. The charcoal and clay draw out impurities and dirt, while the botanical oils work to tone, soothe and hydrate, leaving you with a fresh and radiant complexion.
- Activated charcoal draws impurities, dirt & excess oil out of the skin, giving the pores a gentle deep cleanse.
- Kaolin clay also draws out toxins from the skin; plus it stimulates circulation & regulates sebum (skin oil) production, to prevent dryness.
- Sugar has a gentle exfoliating action.
- Coconut powder soothes the skin & locks in moisture.
- Lemongrass is antibacterial & also has skin-toning astringent properties.
- Chamomile is anti-inflammatory & soothing.
- Apricot oil feeds the skin with nourishing vitamin A, E & GLA (omega-6 fatty acid); it also tones & firms the skin.
Use: Wet skin. Mix a little of the scrub with water in the palm of your hand. Rub palms together and then gently polish the skin lightly in small circular motions. Leave on for a minute or two. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry. Your skin will look fresh, glow.
Note: All of these natural & organic products are lovingly made by hand. This means that occasionally you may notice slight colour variances when comparing to the product pictures.
The PET recycled packaging may differ to what is displayed here, depending on their suppliers, but sizes will always remain constant.
Finally, they're improving on product formulas! Our website is up to date with the latest ingredient lists, but please note that the Hey Gorgeous labels are a work in progress. If you’re uncertain, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.