Karoo Creations winter weight wool duvets are handcrafted in the Karoo. These are luxurious, comfortable 100% wool duvets that are environmentally friendly!
Each 20 cm pocket is filled with exactly 20 grams of pure wool, resulting in the perfect duvet for the colder South African winter nights. This is a heavier winter duvet, with a beautiful lofty pure wool filling of 500-550 gms of wool per m/2. This equates to a TOG rating of approximately 12-15, so perfectly suited to the chillier months of the year and perfect for sleepers who prefer a bit more weight on the bed, live in a colder property or part of the country.
- Hypoallergenic organic matter that is biodegradable within 5 years
- Perfect for allergen sensitive sleepers – free from dust mites, mould and moisture
- Easy to clean and refresh by hanging out in the sun
- Pure high-quality cotton casing, with specially quilted pockets resulting in less wool clumping and movement
- Handmade to very exacting standards
- Dry Cleaning recommended
- Less cruelty to animals than duck or goose down products
Sizes: single (200 x 135cm), three quarter (200 x 150cm), double (200 x 200cm), queen (230 x 200cm), king (230 x 220cm) & super king (230 x 260cm). These duvets are made up in standard sizes, meaning that any duvet cover purchased from local South African retailers will fit the duvet inners perfectly.
Note: Karoo Creations duvets are specifically made to order, and their delivery lead time is up to 21 days. Because it is manufactured in a small remote town in the Karoo, couriers service the town Tuesdays and Fridays. We will however endeavour to get your delivery out to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.