Better-for-you socks. Made with a combination of mohair and bamboo to aid in the
therapeutic support for symptoms of diabetes, circulatory problems, raynaud’s syndrome and sweaty feet.
The capillary nature of mohair means that it has natural wickability and absorbs moisture quickly, always keeping your feet dry. Smooth fibres and quick drying properties of mohair help to reduce chafing and prevent blisters. The breathability and insulating properties of both mohair and bamboo keep your feet cool in summer and warm in winter. The natural breathability and smooth fibres of mohair and bamboo prevent the build-up of bacteria and keep your feet fresh. Bamboo has an inherent antibacterial agent called ‘bamboo kun’ that helps prevent fungal infections and is completely hypoallergenic. Bamboo is naturally silky soft on the skin and incredibly comfortable to wear. These are socks you’ll never want to take off!
- High tab on heel to keep sock in place
- Unique bamboo features for extra breathability
- Fully cushioned mohair foot for maximum moisture absorption & protection
- Anatomical band for arch support & stability inside shoe
- Flat toe seam to prevent friction & blisters
- Composition 27% Mohair, 27% Merino Wool, 21% Bamboo, 5% Cotton & 20% Polyamide
- Size UK 8 - 11
- Designed and produced in Cape Town
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.