Petsville's raised single skye dog bowl stands are made from Birch plywood mounted on top of a steel frame and powder coated in matt black. The wood is treated to prevent water from penetrating the laminated edges of the wood. Rubber feet are attached to the bottom for additional grip, preventing movement while your pet is eating or drinking.
The stands are built to fit Rogz™ stainless steel bowls (one bowl included). Available in three sizes, the large size has a choice of two heights.
Raised bowls have known to have many benefits, such as making eating and swallowing easier and slowing down speedy eaters. Placing food closer to the mouth reduces strain on the neck, this is especially helpful for dogs with mobility issues.
- Birch plywood top
- Edges sealed with clear lacquer to prevent moisture ingress
- Base uses 12mm steel, powder-coated matt black
- Rubber feet
- Includes 1 x Rogz™ stainless steel bowl
- Proudly manufactured in South Africa
- 6-month warranty on workmanship and material if used indoors and covered as per specifications
- small 17 x 17 x 8 cm (550 ml)
- medium 23 x 23 x 12 cm (1050 ml)
- large low 30 x 30 x 12 cm (1700 ml)
- large high 30 x 30 x 32 cm (1700 ml)
Good quality product that works well
Good quality. Arrived fast. Excellent product and perfect for my dogs.
This item is perfectly and beautifully crafted. I like that it's so solid and quite heavy so it doesn't move around. And it helps my senior dog so much not to have to bend all the way down to the floor.
Very well made!
Beautiful dog bowl stands! So glad I found them!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.