Simply Bee beeswax candles range are made with 100% pure, unbleached, all natural beeswax. Naturally hypoallergenic, beeswax candles do not produce the toxins or soot common to commercially produced paraffin candles. Available in long and short boxed two-packs.
Beeswax is the all natural, non-toxic waxy substance secreted by bees after they consume honey. Bees use the wax to construct their honeycomes and once cleaned and filtered by humans - it can be used to make candles. Suitable for persons following a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle. Bees are not harmed in the production of these candles.
- Renewable fuel: 100% natural & chemical-free
- Evironmentally friendly: safe & non-toxic
- Burns clean: with little smoke & no soot
- Fragrant: smells great, naturally honey scented & carbon-neutral
- Safe: high melting point, with long burn times & hardly any wax drip
- Minimises eye strain & reduces headaches: burns brighter & stronger like the sun & closest to natural sunlight
- Natural ioniser: emits negative ions to purfiy, cleanse, improve air quality & invigorate the body
- Neuralises pollutants: hypo-allergenic, suitable for people with environmental allergies, senstitivies & asthma
Allergy users should burn the candles in their bedroom for 30 to 60 minutes before sleep to clear the air and offer a mopre restful sleep. They are also good to use in the kitchen or home office, neutralising odours.
Loved loved the candles. Gorgeous Xmas gift and well presented. Great service.
Beautifully packaged, very cute for gifting.
Great service, thank you.
Very happy with my purchase:) Candles are quite sturdy and can stand well on their own. So beautifully wrapped with ribbon that I don't actually want to burn them... They are standing on my desk at work and have received quite a few compliments already. Will also make a lovely gift.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.