Simply Bee beeswax candles range are made with 100% pure, unbleached, all natural beeswax. Naturally hypoallergenic, beeswax candles do not produce the toxins or soot common to commercially produced paraffin candles. Available in long and short boxed two-packs.
Beeswax is the all natural, non-toxic waxy substance secreted by bees after they consume honey. Bees use the wax to construct their honeycomes and once cleaned and filtered by humans - it can be used to make candles. Suitable for persons following a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle. Bees are not harmed in the production of these candles.
- Renewable fuel: 100% natural & chemical-free
- Evironmentally friendly: safe & non-toxic
- Burns clean: with little smoke & no soot
- Fragrant: smells great, naturally honey scented & carbon-neutral
- Safe: high melting point, with long burn times & hardly any wax drip
- Minimises eye strain & reduces headaches: burns brighter & stronger like the sun & closest to natural sunlight
- Natural ioniser: emits negative ions to purfiy, cleanse, improve air quality & invigorate the body
- Neuralises pollutants: hypo-allergenic, suitable for people with environmental allergies, senstitivies & asthma
Allergy users should burn the candles in their bedroom for 30 to 60 minutes before sleep to clear the air and offer a mopre restful sleep. They are also good to use in the kitchen or home office, neatralising odors.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very happy with my purchase:) Candles are quite sturdy and can stand well on their own. So beautifully wrapped with ribbon that I don't actually want to burn them... They are standing on my desk at work and have received quite a few compliments already. Will also make a lovely gift.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.